Protecting OT Assets from Ransomware
Protecting your OT Assets from Ransomware
Please join us for a free webinar on protecting your OT assets from Ransomware. This webinar will be presented by Joe Cody, Director of EIS Cyber.
Date: Friday, October 8, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM, EST
Location: Zoom Meeting
You can register for this event at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IZSHVtqlQSyDvrVOWuvxJg.
Ransomware attacks have traditionally been on IT assets such as servers, computers and laptops but recently these attacks are targeting Operational Technology (OT) systems. OT systems traditionally perform real-time operations to manufacture and monitor processes.
These assets include:
- Control Networks
- Control Systems, PLCs, HMIs and Workstations
- Lab Information Management Systems
- Process Historians
- Gateways to ERP and Business Networks
Realizing every site has different levels of expertise, EIS Cyber is comfortable serving in many different capacities, be it a purely advisory or consultancy capacity all the way to full implementation.
Director of EIS Cyber
25+ Year experience in various computer-related fields, including:
- Software Development
- Industrial Networking
- Database Administration
- Process and Control Automation: Petrochemical and refining, metals and mining, pharmaceutical, and energy production including nuclear primary plant operation
AS and BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology from Purdue University
Graduate of the US Navy's Nuclear Propulsion School
Completing MS in Cybersecurity Management from Purdue University
- Instructor's Certification for OPC
- Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified Penetration Tester