OSI PI Consultant - Remote
General description: EIS is seeking a motivated, technical professional for a position as a consultant in our Operational Intelligence (OI) group. The consultant will provide a variety of services to customers with an emphasis on digital transformation using process data historians and data analytics tools. The ideal candidate should be able to travel up to 75% of the time, work independently with minimal supervision, and complete tasks on schedule as dictated by customer needs.
- 4-year relevant Engineering/Technical degree
- Chemical Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience with process data historians, including configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with OSI PI Asset Framework (AF) and Event Frames (EF)2 years of industry experience Life Sciences, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Pulp & Paper, or Energy production.
- 2+ years of experience with data analytics tools, including design/specification, configuration, and deployment.
- Batch processing experience.
- Experience creating solutions with Microsoft SQL Server, C#, .NET, VB.NET, JAVA, and HTML5
- Experience interfacing with process control systems (DeltaV, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, etc.)
- Experience with OSIsoft PI product line
Travel: Up to 75% based on client location