Will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
As a full-time MES consultant, you will provide consulting services to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. You will work on project teams to assist with the implementation of manufacturing execution systems. You are expected to perform various roles in the project such as gathering requirements, creation/configuration of master batch records, testing & validation, and project management. In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
Project activities typically require a lot of personal interaction between EIS, vendors and our customers. Different projects typically require us to fill different roles, but there are three basic characteristics we are seeking: (1) very personable, (2) integrity/strong work ethic, (3) ability to quickly learn various skills. Additionally, we need people who have excellent communication skills, are great problem-solvers and can accurately analyze information to make proper decisions.
Occasional travel to customer sites is typically required. Frequency of travel varies greatly, depending on the project needs and the specific customer but likely will average 40-75%, when it is safe to travel.
EIS is a successful and very well-respected consulting company based in Stillwater, MN. With over 25 years in business, we are well positioned in a niche market within the pharmaceutical / biotech industries. Because demands for our services are rapidly increasing, we are entering an exciting period of growth, looking to add several resources.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology manufacturing process
- Understanding of software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Operations, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
- Familiarity with MES software packages such as Korber/Werum PAS-X, Emerson Syncade, POMS/POMSnet, Rockwell ProPack Data/Pharmasuite, Camstar, Siemens XFP/Simatic IT
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
Location: Remote within the Turkey
Travel: 40-75% based on client location (when it is safe to travel)