Manufacturing Systems Consultant, Poland
Will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
EIS is seeking a motivated, full-time Manufacturing Systems Consultant who will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. The Manufacturing Systems consultant will work on project teams to assist with the implementation or support of OpsTrakker, our manufacturing systems mobile application. They will be expected to perform various roles in the software development life cycle, including programming, project management, software validation, and unit testing. This role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
When not at a client, the position requires to perform development or validation activities for OpsTrakker mobile app.
- University degree in a relevant area such as IT, Science, Medical or Engineering
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code, and executing test protocol
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German a plus.
- Strong quality mindset
- Good team spirit
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Poznań, Poland
Travel: Readiness to travel to client sites when necessary, up to 50% (when it is safe to travel)