Product Development Manager
Manage the overall delivery of OpsTrakker product releases
We're looking for technology manager, who is enthusiastic & passionate about delivering innovative software solutions, within agreed budget, timelines and of required quality. The candidate should have experience in managing product development in an agile environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the overall delivery of OpsTrakker product releases.
- Gain complete understanding of the current functionality as well as EIS’ SDLC processes and procedures.
- Develop plans, schedules, resource allocations for OpsTrakker planned releases, as per product development roadmap.
- Deliver planned OpsTrakker releases.
- Deliver required Hotfixes and Service Packs, which may have to be delivered in parallel.
- Work with Business stakeholders for understanding of requirements, schedule expectations, team capabilities etc for planning of OpsTrakker releases.
- Work with development team to review effort estimates, finalizing priorities, distribution of work and timelines for the releases.
- Work closely with QA team to incorporate product verification, validation effort and timelines into overall product delivery schedule.
- Track daily progress, provide status updates to all stakeholders on daily basis, highlight risks proactively and implement mitigation strategies to achieve timely delivery.
- Work closely with product management team in the US as well as local leadership to align, manage and deliver product roadmap deliverables.
Must Have Skills :
- 12+ years of IT experience and at least 2 years of Software product delivery management experience in an agile environment
- Assertive and confident
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in tools like Jira, MS Projects
Desirable to have Skills :
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Prior Development experience leveraging CI/CD and DevOps principles
- Problem solving capabilities and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization
- Experience in life sciences or other areas of manufacturing domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Engineering (MCA/BE/BTech)