MES Project Engineer
Manage and Provide OpsTrakker implementation services
Key Responsibilities :
- The full-time Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Project Engineer will focus on providing OpsTrakker implementation services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with internal team members and external stakeholders.
Must Have Skills :
- Strong background in software solution configuration and familiarity with ERP, MES, LIMS, Historian, eLogbooks or any other software solution used in Manufacturing industry
- Min. 2-5 years of work experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, design and/or executing test protocol
- Good understanding of SQL queries, database concepts
- Willingness to travel to client sites (India & overseas), when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Pharma Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration (MSc/BPharm/MPharm/MCA/BE/BTech/MBA)
Location: Pune, India
Travel: Up to 25% based on client location