Technology Lead – Product Development
Manage and own the software development lifecycle for the product
We're looking for technology lead, who is enthusiastic & passionate about software solutions, with high learnability for web & mobile application technologies and passion to be part of a team building exceptional software solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage and own the software development lifecycle for the OpsTrakker product.
- Gain complete understanding of the current functionality as well as EIS’ SDLC processes and procedures.
- Develop new functionality as per product development roadmap.
- Deliver required Hotfixes and Service Packs.
- Ensure development team has a good understanding of provided requirements.
- Prepare High Level designs along with Use Cases, Mockups and/or actual working POCs
- Develop detailed functional design, code and unit tests.
- Ensure deliverables are tested on integration test environment and demonstrated prior to user acceptance testing.
- Mentor and manage other team members, partner resources as well consultants.
- Work closely with product management team in the US as well as local leadership to align, manage and deliver product roadmap deliverables.
Must Have Skills :
- 6 to 8 years of software development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion to leverage technology to build products & applications that "WOW" users
- Expertise in the software development lifecycle with proven examples of process improvement
- Proficient in requirements gathering, application architecture & design
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Expertise in developing hybrid mobile application using Cordova
- Web-Services Integration and JSON/SOAP Data Parsing
- Sound knowledge of Backend technologies: Core Java, Springboot, Hibernate, REST Web Services
- Sound knowledge of database technologies: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, PL SQL programming
- Experience in tools like Jira, Bitbucket/GitHub
Desirable to have Skills :
- Experience leveraging Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Complete understanding of the mobile App ecosystem
- Experience mentoring and guiding developers
- Strong problem solving and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization are required
- Experience in life sciences or other areas of manufacturing domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Engineering (MCS/MCA/BE/BTech)
Location: Pune, India
Enhanced Information Solutions Inc.
1725 Tower Drive, Suite 100 Stillwater, MN 55082
68219 Mannheim, Germany
Enhanced Manufacturing Information Solutions (EmIS) India, Pvt. Ltd
402, Guardian Square, Karve Rd, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004