The full-time Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Key Responsibilities :
- The full-time Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
- The MES consultant will work on project teams to assist with the implementation or support of MES and is expected to perform various roles in the software development life cycle, including creating design specifications, recipe authoring, configuration, programming/scripting, project management, software validation and unit testing.
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
Must Have Skills :
- Strong background in computer programming and familiarity with MES software packages such as Honeywell POMS/POMSnet, Werum PAS-X, Rockwell ProPack Data, Camstar, SAP ME or Emerson Syncade etc.
- Min. 4-5 years of work experience
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Good understanding of SQL queries, database concepts
- Knowledge of C#, VB, VB.Net languages desirable (not mandatory)
- Willingness to travel to client sites (India & overseas), when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Science, Pharma Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration (BSc/MSc/BPharm/MPharm/BCA/BCS/MCA/BE/BTech/BBA/MBA)
Location: Pune, India
Travel: Up to 100% based on client location