Full Stack Developer – Product Development
Develop new functionality as per product development road map.
We're looking for a full stack developer, who is enthusiastic & passionate about software solutions, with high learnability for web & mobile application technologies and passion to be part of a team building exceptional software solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Gain complete understanding of the current functionality as well as EIS’ SDLC processes and procedures. Ensure compliance of these processes & procedures.
- Develop new functionality as per product development roadmap.
- Provides inputs for High Level designs along with Use Cases, Mockups and/or actual working POCs
- Contributes in creating detailed functional design, code and unit tests.
- Ensure deliverables are tested on integration test environment and demonstrated prior to user acceptance testing.
Must Have Skills :
- 2 - 5 years of software development experience
Expertise in Frontend and Backend programming technologies:
Front End: Ionic 4/5 & Angular 7/8/9 or similar frameworks
Backend Technologies: Springboot, Hibernate REST API, Maven or similar frameworks
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile application using Cordova for iOS/Android/Windows 10
- Web-Services Integration and JSON/SOAP Data Parsing
- Experience in database technologies: MS SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle
- Experience in tools like Jira, Bitbucket/GitHub
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in the software development lifecycle with proven examples of process improvement
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
Desirable to have Skills :
- Experience leveraging Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Good understanding of the mobile App ecosystem
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to analyse issues and identify root cause
- Experience in life sciences or other areas of manufacturing domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Engineering (BCA/BCS/MCS/MCA/BE/BTech)