Module Lead (Front End) – Product Development
Develop new functionality as per product development road map.
We're looking for a Module Lead (Front End), who is enthusiastic & passionate about software solutions, with high learnability for web & mobile application technologies and passion to be part of a team building exceptional software solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead a small team of UI/ front end developers and comply to the software development lifecycle for the OpsTrakker product.
- Gain complete understanding of the current functionality as well as EIS’ SDLC processes and procedures.
- Develop new functionality as per product development roadmap.
- Deliver required Hotfixes and Service Packs.
- Ensure team has a good understanding of provided requirements.
- Prepare High Level designs along with Use Cases, Mockups and/or actual working POCs
- Develop detailed functional design, code and unit tests.
- Ensure deliverables are tested on integration test environment and demonstrated prior to user acceptance testing.
- Mentor and manage other team members.
- Work closely with development leadership to align, manage and deliver product roadmap deliverables.
Must Have Skills :
- 4 to 6 years of software development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion to leverage technology to build products & applications
- Experience in working with agile software development lifecycle
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Expertise in developing hybrid mobile application using Cordova
- Web-Services Integration and JSON/SOAP Data Parsing
- Sound understanding of Backend technologies: Core Java, Springboot, Hibernate, REST Web Services
- Sound knowledge of database technologies: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, PL SQL programming
- Experience in tools like Jira, Bitbucket/GitHub
- Experience mentoring and guiding developers
Desirable to have Skills :
- Experience leveraging Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Complete understanding of the mobile App ecosystem
- Strong problem-solving skills are required
- Experience in life sciences or other areas of manufacturing domain
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Engineering (MCS/MCA/BE/BTech)