senior automation consultant
Will focus on providing consulting serveries for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
The full-time Senior Automation Consultant will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. The Senior Automation consultant will work on project teams to assist with the implementation or support of control system solutions and is expected to perform various roles in a project life cycle, including programming, project management, software validation and unit testing. In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Strong background in with Automation software packages such as Emerson DeltaV, Honeywell Experion, Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware or other DCS or PLC systems
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area such as Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
Location: Boston, MA
Travel: Up to 100% based on client location
Enhanced Information Solutions Inc.
1725 Tower Drive, Suite 100 Stillwater, MN 55082
68219 Mannheim, Germany