Will focus on providing consulting serveries for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
The full-time Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant will focus on providing consulting services for our clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. The MES consultant will work on project teams to assist with the implementation or support of MES and is expected to perform various roles in the software development life cycle, including programming, project management, software validation and unit testing. In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Strong background in computer programming and familiarity with MES software packages such as Honeywell POMS/POMSnet, Werum PAS-X, Rockwell ProPack Data, Camstar, SAP MES or Emerson Syncade
- Bachelors degree in a relevant area such as Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and familiarity with the various phases such as gathering user requirements, developing software code and/or executing test protocol
- Ability to travel to client sites when necessary
- Openness to career development and feedback to promote future job advancement
Travel: Up to 100% based on client location
Enhanced Information Solutions Inc.
1725 Tower Drive, Suite 100 Stillwater, MN 55082
68219 Mannheim, Germany